Hey, Genie!

Three wishes? What would I want? It’s a simple yet life changing decision that could backfire. Maybe it isn’t as simple as it seems… Let’s see… to be smarter, faster at running, become really good at sports, finally win a Student of the Month award? What about my mom gets new windows? I like that one. My mom definitely deserves new windows in her house because they are really old, she has to deal with all my drama (intentional or not), she takes me places (like Disneyland and to stores), she also has to be the “bad cop” because my dad has to be the “good cop” (my mom hates it). My second wish is to have photographic memory. Mainly because if I lose something I know exactly where I last left it. Having photographic memory also really helps when solving mysteries. My third a final wish is to have a happy life surrounded by the people I love that love me back. There isn’t really an explanation for wanting that. I just want to know that my life down the rode isn’t going to be miserable. I want to be all sunshine and rainbows, knowing that I have others that are there for me because they love me.

3 thoughts on “Hey, Genie!